The Nutcracker Open-call Auditions
Auditions: Saturday September 16th and Sunday September 17, 2017
The Conservatory of Movement- 73 West Plumb Lane – Reno, Nevada
$15.00 Audition fee per person – For more information call 775-762-5165
• Girls and boys must at least be in the third grade or 8 years or older by September 1, 2017 in order to audition
• Dancers of all levels of experience are encouraged to audition, however, three years of ballet training is recommended
• Height requirements are listed below
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to audition time in order to register and be measured
• If your height is on a cusp, feel free to attend both or either audition
Saturday September 16th
• 3:00pm – 4:00pm Corps de ballet men and ladies (ladies must be en pointe) 5'3" minimum height
Sunday September 17th
• 12:00pm - 12:20pm Girls 3'11" - 4'3"
• 12:40pm – 1:00pm Girls 4'3" - 4' 6"
• 1:00pm – 1:30pm Boys and Girls 4'6" - 5'
• 1:30pm – 2:00pm Boys and Girls 5' - 5'6"
• 2:00pm – 2:30pm Ballroom Dancers - men and ladies (for the Party Scene)
A.V.A. Ballet Theatre and the Reno Philharmonic Orchestra present “The Nutcracker”
Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Friday, December 8 at 8:00pm
Saturday, December 9 at 2:00pm and 8:00pm
Sunday, December 10 at 2:00pm
A.V.A. Ballet Theatre is the resident ballet company of the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts. We are northern Nevada's largest company under the instruction of a professional faculty with years of performing experience in renowned metropolitan ballet and production companies across the United States and Europe.